Sunday, January 09, 2011

Nuno Felting 2011

No, just learning and laughter, and maybe a little tightening of the upper arms (we can only hope, right?) during the rolling process. Who knows, this could be an added benefit from creating what I call "Of Wool and Silk Bondage"...

I just heard yesterday that my upcoming class on January 19th is now filled, and since there are two more opportunities for nuno-felting coming up through Rock Valley College's Spring Semester 2011Community Ed springce-2011.pdf (application/pdf Object) , I'm hoping that others can come and experience this wonderful process.

Speaking of laughter, my fabulous friend, Bobbie, treated me to a birthday lunch yesterday at a great little place downtown Rockford...Bamboo is the place for the best spring rolls.  Should've taken a photo of the artful plate before I started digging into the feast.

1 comment:

Sherrie Spangler said...

Happy Belated Birthday! The class looks like fun.