Friday, February 17, 2006

What happened to THIS week? The "Museum Chicks" are here!

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that my husband was ill. He's still having some problems related to some maintenance medications that he's taking. The three of us have not slept for three nights. I have been taking 2-3 hour cat naps during the day and evening, so my body clock is ticking away on a different schedule...

Although Virginia has officially "released" me from my personal postcard challenge for FFAC, I have found these itty-bitty pieces of art to be cathartic. I started a new blog called Julaine's Art for Purchase a small offering of some of my work that is available. The response has been great...

"Museum Chicks" is a series of women who are gracing art museums around the world. The first one is by Picasso, and I am enjoying the process of giving the ladies a little extra pizazz. Five more to come, and oh, by the way, one of them will be going to IQF-Chicago for the fundraiser. Who will it be? If you would like to see the others as they are created, go to my other site!!!

No comments: