Monday, March 17, 2008

More Samplers for Open Studios

I've been playing with the newest stamp that I've carved. What I've realized by leaving the 4x6 inch block (Mastercarve) intact along all the edges and just carving a design inside, is that this size is perfect for postcards. Think of the possibilities...

Okay, so no postcards here, but I have used the same stamp for these three pieces. The first and third are samplers and the one in the middle is a notebook with pockets inside, one which holds a small legal pad and pen.

Those who can't dye because of the weather, paint! And that's what I've been doing alot of, getting ready for the Open Studios this year. I'm excited because I have something new to share with those who come to visit
Make It University™ with Cloth Paper Scissors®

Thanks for the link, CPS...


2 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

I especially like the last one.

Anonymous said...

The stamps are fabulous - you made them all look so different! Great idea about using them for postcards, too.