Saturday, March 17, 2007

F words

Funky, Fun, Fabulous, Forty of them, and my Favorite: FINISHED ...

March 29th update: Wendy told me there's 350 people signed up for the Samplers, so now we have a new "F" word: FIFTY PIN CUSHIONS finished ~

My wrist pin cushions for the Friday Night Sampler at IQF coming soon to Chicago. I will demonstrating how to make these and will have them for sale, along with one of the supplies that is not readily available in local craft/Fabric stores.

Update: Felicia of Fluffy Flowers
says "Fantastic"...














I became reacquainted with embroidery Floss, and even making French knots. I Found this great website that has video tutorials on embroidery stitches - NeedleNThread - Tips, Tricks, and Great Resources for Hand Embroidery

5 comments:

PaMdora said...

These are really cute. Do they velcro on your arm or are they elastic. I won't be at that show. Can I order one over the internet?

Digitalgran said...

What a lovely array of pincushions. i'm sure they will be very popular.

Sonji Hunt said...

These are the cutest things ever! Yes, you must tell us how to purchase one...PLEASE! Or two or four, because of all our extremities.

Julaine said...

Dear fiberspace friends - I'm am delighted that everyone loves my pin cushions...the 40 I made are for the Chicago festival (Friday Night Sampler), and if I have any left, I'll list them on my gallery blog. And I'll be making more, I'm sure!
Thanks for the kudos - it does a heart good...

Anonymous said...

They're also Fantastic!