Sunday, December 10, 2006

Just call me Miss Leavey

I looked for a picture of Miss Leavey, the kooky Sunday School teacher from the movie Simon Birch, but couldn't find any...

It's that time of year when Julaine is in the last week of preparations for the annual pageant at church. If you saw this movie, you'll remember the scenes from that pageant, and the teacher, who was going a bit CRAZY !!!

That's me!!! Every year it always works out; every year the children are so excited; but every year since 2004, something happened...

2004: a parent started changing the location of some props.
2005: the sound system decided to stop working, so solos were not heard.
2006: our accompanist couldn't rehearse with us today, because she had to play for worship.

Okay, so I haven't had any angels throw up on me, and I never have any problems with casting the parts - so I just need to focus on the children, and realize that it will be wonderful, right?

No comments: