Friday, July 07, 2006

Painting with Fabric Dyes - Part 4

Photos from last night's class at the art museum! Previously dyed pieces ~ masking tape strips for resist ~

The students painted over their pieces with thickened dyes...we'll have to wait until next week to see the outcome!

I finally figured out how to make a collage in the Picasa program...you just click on the box that says "Collage" - this was followed by a big "DUH" loud enough to stir all living things in this neighborhood...

The piece that looks like it's in 4 sections had just been discharged, using my favorite product of choice: cleanser with bleach - can't wait to see how these turned out...

3 comments:

LoieJ said...

I recently learned the collage in Picassa too. Now my desk top is all flowers. I'd like to figure out how to put just one picture on top of another, so if you figure that out, please post that. I'll send you a flower collage I did.

arlee said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arlee said...

OOOps--as in "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i LOVE that"not zero zero zero :(