Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Did you hear the news???

Follow the link: Quilting Arts, LLC - Home of Quilting Arts Magazine and Cloth Paper Scissors
TALK ABOUT INSPIRATION ON MANY LEVELS ~

Hmmm...Since Pokey and staff were so wonderful to work with last year, and I have been leaping out of the box once again as an artist...I'm considering submitting some work ~

This week: I'm being interviewed by an art student for a college project (oh man, I just had to correct my spelling on the word college - it came out 'collage.' "This arts stuff is coming out of me everywhere. I'm journaling like crazy~I'm dreaming~I'm creating~couldn't get to sleep last night until I got up and sketched this Gaia image~ended up doing nighty night at 6 am.~handed Jason $3.25 for his school lunch, because I forgot how to make a sandwich, and I lost the manual dexterity needed to spread peanut butter on celery. Even my home-made iced mocha didn't initiate any synapses in my cerebrum...
Ramble, ramble, ramble, I think my brain is scrambled, I know because I babble...it's almost midnight, and time to go into the studio!

No comments: