Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Latest Photo Shoot

I have been getting the "nudge" to package my dyed and carded silk roving, so here goes...
The first pic shows the packages in which I have put 3 colors in each one - each "clump" of color is 12" of roving that I have brushed out, and is ready to be used...
Colors here: yellows, gold, oranges, fushsia, red, wine, lime, avocado, forest green, grey-toned blue (sorry, but I hate the name "country blue," sapphire, periwinkle, purples, bronze...
I've added a few things that I have made with the silk paper - a quilted, embellished amulet bag, a blue leafy thing, "cocoon"
beads, class sample that has been stamped, and my newest framed piece: novelty metallic animal print behind a mat, with a glorious burnt gold silk paper piece and fern charm mounted on top of it..... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I feel like the goblin in the salt marsh...give them me, give them me! Each is absolutely fantastic!

Karoda said...

Are you selling these with instructions on how to use it?

Carole Tyas said...

These are fabulous. I love the richness of your colours. I will keep this site bookmarked.