Friday, October 14, 2005

Julaine gets a new Toy...


And she is having some fun now! I finally got a digital camera - be proud of me - I purchased it from a local camera shop here in Rockford, instead of going to one of the "big box" stores. It's a new one - with cool features - my son grabbed it and the video cable that came with it, and hooked it up to the TV, and has already made a MOVIE of me with it without my knowing (that's okay, I'm already planning the payback). Anyhoo, I'm excited because I can post my own pix of my work to this blog, and maybe some other things, people, and the other stuff in my life.

My first pic above is of silk fibers that I have been dyeing, making into paper, rolling into long beads/cocoons and doing all sorts of other funky things to, like crazy. Since I will be teaching the "Sensational Silk Paper" workshops soon, those of you interested can get an idea of what we'll be creating (and going beyond)! Let me know soon if you would like to join us, as these workshops are starting to fill.....

No comments: