Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Fall 2005 Quilting Arts Magazine


In your mailbox, or at your local bookstore is where you will find The Three Muses' article in the latest issue of Quilting Arts Magazine!

One of us is on the cover, one of us wrote an article, and one of us has her quilt featured in the "Judges' Choice" article - in addition, of course to "Musing on a Collaboration," written by Cate Prato, the magazine's feature writer -

Great experience! Thanks, Pokey and Cate for everything you did!!! The Muses are amazed and amuzed.....

3 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

Congratulations. I enjoyed every word and every picture! What an honor.

Karoda said...

I'll have to wait to pick up my copy tomorrow or Saturday.

Karoda said...

I picked up issue today and am devouring it! I've read about the 3 Muses and your group sounds very special...congratulations to each and all of you as a collective!